At MD Now, our patients are always our top priority. We provide convenient, fast and affordable urgent medical care, “the care you need, when you need it the most.” That’s why, unlike other urgent care centers, our urgent care clinics are open 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, evenings, weekends and all holidays, with a qualified licensed physician always onsite. Our office visits typically cost a fraction of the cost of any trip to the emergency room or hospital-affiliated urgent care. Our friendly professional medical staff is here to care for all of your medical needs and our state-of-the-art licensed facilities have all been awarded the Certified Urgent Care Center (Category 1) designation from the Urgent Care Association of America and are accredited by the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine, both signifying MD Now’s commitment to the highest levels of service and quality care.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide you with fast, quality care, please bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID (required for credit card, check or insurance verification only).
- Insurance information (if you have insurance).
- Copay, deductible or self-pay amounts (due at the time of treatment).
- List of any current medications.
- List of any past medical conditions and allergies.