At MD Now, we know on-the-job injuries can be expensive, time-consuming and disruptive to your business.
That’s why our physicians are specially trained to give your employees the individualized medical attention they need to get them back on their feet as soon as possible through safe, effective treatment with measurable outcomes. Most of our patients are seen, treated and released in less than an hour. MD Now cares for patients and strives to get them back to full duty as soon as possible through a modified duty philosophy.
Avoid the expense and inconvenience of traditional hospital-based systems or work comp specialty companies. We can treat your employees at a lower cost and more efficiently with our convenient hours (open 8am – 8 pm, 365 days a year, weekends and holidays) and numerous locations conveniently located throughout Indian River, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
We facilitate timely and effective communication with you or your company’s case managers and we promise that your employee will be seen by a physician – not a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant – to ensure your company will be represented and prepared with documentation from a Florida certified work comp physician on any workers’ compensation claim.
- Work-Related Injury Treatment / Management
- Post-Offer / Pre-placement Physical Exams
- Level 2 Fingerprint Background Check (Select Locations)
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Urine and Hair Drug Screens
- Breath or Blood Alcohol Testing
- Flu Vaccines & Clinics
- Hepatitis Vaccines
- Basic Pulmonary Function Test (Spirometry)
- Respiratory Questionnaires
- Respiratory Fit Tests
- On-Site / Workplace Services
- Physical Therapy (Select Locations)
- Specialized Exams / Testing (PPD Tests, Chest X-Rays, etc.)
- Employer Clinic Staffing & Management Services
- Many More…
Employer Contact Form
At MD Now, we believe the health of your business is our business. For more information, pricing, or to speak directly with the MD Now Business Development & Workers’ Comp Services Team, please use the button below to contact us.