Attention all MD Now Patients
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, if you have:
- Visited one of the geographic areas where widespread community transmission of Coronavirus is occurring within the last 14 days -OR-
- Been in close contact [within 6 feet for more than 1 hour] with a confirmed Coronavirus patient -OR-
- Had community contact with a confirmed Coronavirus patient
CALL YOUR LOCAL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO DETERMINE IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA FOR CORONAVIRUS TESTING.
For the protection of other patients and our staff, WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT VISIT ONE OF OUR CLINICS IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THE ABOVE RISK FACTORS.
Geographies with widespread community transmission include:
- South Korea
- Europe, including the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Parts of CA, MA, NY, and WA
Please note that the situation is changing rapidly and the geographic areas may have changed since this notice was posted. To stay up-to-date with the latest developments relating to Coronavirus, click here.