Your Health and Safety Matter to Us.
Rest assured, we’re doing everything possible to keep you safe during your visit to an MD Now clinic. To protect you against the risk of COVID-19, we’re going beyond CDC and Florida Department of Health guidelines which include instituting a number of additional safety precautions.
Additional steps to protect our patients and staff include:
- Requiring staff to wear masks and use protective equipment when appropriate
- Following CDC and DOH guidelines to limit the spread of the virus
- Asking all patients to wear masks
- Encouraging social distancing by asking patients to wait in their cars after check-in
- No sharing of equipment such as computers and phones
- Temperature checks for all employees before starting work
- No outside family members unless designated caregivers or medically necessary in patient room
- Telemedicine option for sick patients
We hope you will continue to practice appropriate safety precautions both inside and outside our clinics. As a reminder, the CDC recommends:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds, or with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, even inside your home.
- Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.