Drug and alcohol screenings are required by many employers to encourage a drug-free workplace. These employers earn valuable credits under Florida law.
Drug screenings are usually required for one or more of the following reasons:
- Random or pre-employment testing to identify on-the-job abuse.
- To ensure safety when a job requires an employee’s sound judgment and good physical ability.
- To determine who’s at fault in accidents resulting in property damage and/or casualties.
- Testing of college and professional athletes for drug use.
MD Now provides the following drug screenings:
- Random or periodic
- Probable cause
- Federally regulated evidential breath alcohol tests (BAT)
- Urine, blood, and hair
- 5-, 7-, or 10-panel testing
In addition, MD Now offers the following convenient testing services:
- Quick, efficient direct lab reporting.
- Digitized, rapid screens for fast, accurate results.
- Certified urine drug collectors and Breath Alcohol Test (BAT) examiners.
- Florida Drug-Free Workplace Testing, observed or unobserved, with or without chain of custody.
“The above is presented for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. If you require medical advice or treatment, you should go to MD Now Urgent Care, your physician, or the nearest ER for evaluation.”