Recruiter (Independent Contractor 1099) Job – West Palm Beach, FL 1864206
Back to All Jobs
Why You’ll Love This Job
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, is looking for a positive and motivated individual to assist in the recruiting and hiring for candidates within specific positions within our urgent care clinics.
This role will work under the supervision of the Director of Recruiting and support development and implementation of effective recruitment practices and strategies.
- Conducts initial screening of candidates and conducts telephone, virtual and in-house interviews.
- Assists with the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics.
- Stays current on regional and national hiring trends and practices; researches competitor’s activities to keep informed of changes impacting the company ability to hire and retain top talent.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to develop the best recruitment strategy to attract meet hiring deadlines.
- Places and manages internal and external job advertisement.
- Assists with directing full cycle recruiting activities, including sourcing, interviewing, negotiating offers, etc.
- Facilitates interview process and assessment of talent. Screens, shortlists and matches applicants to identify the most suitable for the job.
- Helps coordinate the preparation of offer packages and negotiations.
- Assists with maintaining a candidate tracking worksheet/database reflecting positions open, interviews scheduled and offers.
- Coordinates with on boarding for newly hired employees.
- Tracks pipeline and ensures that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs.
- May attend school and other community job fairs.
- Performs other job-related activities as they are needed to achieve the purpose of the job.
- Supports upper management decisions in a positive and productive manner in order to accomplish business objectives and contribute to the successful accomplishment of overall business goals
- Acts as a team player. Uses oral and written communication with employees at all levels of the business for support and sharing of information.
- Demonstrates ability to function effectively as a part of a team.
- Accepts constructive criticism well in an open and non-defensive manner.
- Seeks to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
Recruiter Qualification Requirements
- Experience with recruitment in a retail and fast-paced environment.
- Computer Literate: Intermediate Excel and Word are required. PowerPoint, highly desirable
- 3-5 years of healthcare or physician recruitment experience highly desirable
Additional Conditions / Qualifications
- This position may be in the office, virtual, or a combination of both
Please acknowledge that this is not an appointment.
Online check-ins are a great way to let us know you are on your way. We will do our best to see you at your check in time, but patients with more emergent needs will require immediate treatment.