Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Florida licensed Radiologic Technologist (RT), looking for a chance to add new skill sets to your healthcare career? MD Now Urgent Care is seeking someone with your medical knowledge and expertise to join us as a Certified Radiologic Technologist position for our central Miami-Dade County area clinics! Now serving patients in Brickell, LeJeune, Coral Way, Bird Road, and West Flagler.
As a Radiologic Technologist with MD Now, the largest urgent care group in Florida, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you collaborate with other top-rated professionals to deliver quality care to the surrounding community. Watch your healthcare career take off, and standing within the healthcare sector quickly advance, as you provide much-needed services to grateful patients. Your dedication to your work will be recognized and appreciated by all, and you will end each day knowing you made a positive difference.
Unlike many other larger healthcare systems, MD Now is committed to investing in our team members and offer advancement opportunities within our work family; Many of our current leaders have been promoted within the company! Our Radiologic Technologist (RT) positions offer consistent full-time hours, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid time off.
Take the challenge to enhance your healthcare career! Apply today for MD Now’s Certified Radiologic Technologist job opening.
Certified X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities
- Greet and prepare patients for examination and treatment by obtaining consents and taking vitals
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments & supplies
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis, and drug screens
- Utilize ionizing radiation to obtain optimal diagnostic images for interpretation while following ALARA guidelines.
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patient follow up calls.
Certified X-Ray Technologist Qualifications
- Current Florida Radiologic Technologist (RT) license
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient positioning during exams
- Graduate of an accredited Associates in Nursing, Bachelor’s in nursing, MA, EMT, Paramedic program and/or Army-based training program
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree, Medical Assistant certification or equivalent required; CPR certification required
- Scope of care knowledge based on state regulatory requirements
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system knowledge helpful
- 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is preferred
- DOT collector certification preferred; BAT certification preferred
Your Safety is Our Priority
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE