Why You’ll Love This Job
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, is looking for a Provider Liaison Specialist who is ready to take their healthcare career to the next level, partnering with several of our teams and leaders, including: recruiting, human resources, regional operations leadership, medical directors, and our provider services team.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our providers are on-boarded, credentialed, enrolled with insurance payors, and adequately trained on the MD Now systems in a timely and customer service-oriented manner.
If you are passionate about growing your career and want to work for a visionary company that has an extensive network across Florida, apply to MD Now’s Provider Liaison job today!
Provider Liaison Specialist Responsibilities
- Supports recruitment post-Employment Agreement execution with provider to provide a comprehensive overview of the MD Now onboarding process.
- Initiates Employee Change requests for terms, transfers, and others as necessary.
- Initiates credentialing and enrollment processes by completing the Provider Enrollment Request Form (“PERF”) and supporting the relationship between the provider and our credentialing team.
- Works with our onboarding team to collect all critical employment documents timely and facilitate communication with the provider to ensure an efficient onboarding process.
- Engage with provider to submit malpractice application and coordinate efforts with Healthcare Indemnity Inc. (“HCI”).
- Support the development, completion, or re-attestation of the provider profile within the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (“CAQH”) provider database that is leveraged by many payors for provider enrollment.
- Assists Regional Operations Leadership and Medical Directors in daily functions of administrative services.
- Assists with scheduling orientation and ensuring system access to MD Now systems
- Ensures the completion of the Provider New Hire process and floor training
- Provides general provider support including, but not limited to:
- New provider orientations
- Provider schedules
- Provider payroll concerns or issues
- Maintaining agendas for provider meetings and monitoring post provider meeting action items
- Ensuring prescriptive authority is maintained and tracked
- Supporting providers to maintain and update CVs
- Ensuring providers licensure, DEA and DPS certificates are current and
- Monitoring CME usage
- Tracking provider PTO etc.
- Supports Operations leadership to ensure providers complete Healthicity training and other requirements consistent with the job description.
- Ensures synergies among people, process, and strategies to drive execution of business objectives
- Develops an organization culture that leads to ongoing excellence and effective growth of the business while maintaining the highest integrity
Provider Liaison Specialist Qualifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree – preferred
- Two years of medical office experience
- Knowledge of medical credentialing and enrollment processes preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly in oral or written forms
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Physical Demands / Working Conditions: Requires prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping, walking and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.
- Demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short time frames; able to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment while managing multiple demands; demonstrate adaptability, analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Highly skilled in building relationships with providers, business partners and employees
- Ability to perform work, special assignments, and tasks under only very general supervision
- The highest degree of integrity, trust and commitment to MD Now’s Core Values