Procurement Manager – West Palm Beach, FL 2192758
Back to All Jobs
What does this job entail?
The Procurement Manager works closely with the Finance team, the CMO, and Operations personnel to lead and manage the company’s sourcing capabilities and supply chain. Responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors to acquire the most cost-effective arrangements to reduce procurement expenses while maintaining regulatory compliance and consistency with the delivery of the Company’s brand value proposition. The position will lead the department by clearly defining objectives, allocating resources, managing budgets, and monitoring activities.
- Develop sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of materials used in our clinics and support center.
- Evaluate brand and operational requirements with CMO and leadership to determine company formulary.
- Conduct cost analyses and set benchmarks for continuous improvement.
- Manage inventory software program including GL coding, product standardization and backorders.
- Manage ordering of equipment and supplies for grand opening of new clinic locations.
- Maintain relationships with GPO and suppliers while continually scouting for additional sources/vendors.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors.
- Manage an efficient communication and flow of purchase orders, deliveries of goods, and clinic inventory management to ensure optimal business operations.
- Monitor supplier performance and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Develop risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages. Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
- Evaluate spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased, the timeliness of deliveries, and inventory management optimization.
- Work closely with the company finance, legal and compliance departments to make sure contracts and terms are favorable.
- Supervise purchasing resource support and delegate tasks across departments when necessary.
- Inventory control for our clinics
Performance Standards and Measurement
- Overall annual Company performance (COGS, EBITDA).
- Department performance to Goals and Objectives (COGS, budget, completion of initiatives).
- Individual annual performance to Goals and Objectives and Company Values.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Compliance with state and federal laws and regulations applicable to area.
- Minimum of 2 years in supply chain management or 5 years in purchasing or procurement.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare in the areas of hospital, ambulatory or urgent care preferred.
- Experience identifying and managing GPO’s preferred.
- Proven grasp of negotiation techniques and excellent interpersonal communication to make meaningful professional connections with Suppliers and Vendors.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Pay range: $85,000 – $100,000 per year
Please acknowledge that this is not an appointment.
Online check-ins are a great way to let us know you are on your way. We will do our best to see you at your check in time, but patients with more emergent needs will require immediate treatment.