Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you someone who is responsible, loves multitasking and has a welcoming personality? If so, then you are a great fit for MD Now’s Onboarding Coordinator position.
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, is looking for a positive and motivated individual to fill one of the most important roles we have available at MD Now – greeting our new hire employees and ensuring their first experience as an MD Now Employee is seamless and exciting!
The Onboarding Coordinator position will be located at our Centralized Support Center in West Palm Beach. Within the role you will utilize HR general practice knowledge to communicate with new employees, gather necessary paperwork, schedule pre-screenings / orientations and review basic company policies all in preparation for all new hires first weeks.
Apply for MD Now’s Onboarding Coordinator position today to get on the path to career success!
Onboarding Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinates day-to-day tasks associated with the new employee onboarding process to ensure employees start on time and have a smooth transition starting their new roles
- Communicating with job candidates and new hires on the phone, via email, and in person regarding various steps of the onboarding process
- Scheduling candidates for pre-employment screenings and review background check databases for screening results
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new hires
- Proactively engage with Operations and the Training Department to continually provide ongoing status of on- boarding activities
- Setting up initial employee profile in employee management databases
- Welcoming new hires with prepared onboarding resource materials and contact information
- Answering any job candidate or new hire queries, as applicable
- Maintains strict confidentiality in handling sensitive information and takes appropriate measures to safeguard confidential information. Keep information secure, limit access to information to only those employees who have a “need to know” to do their job. Avoid discussion of confidential information in public areas
- Answers general questions related to payroll, time and attendance, and other HR areas and does so courteously and promptly.
- Processes employment verification forms and other miscellaneous reports or letters to the fullest degree possible.
- Distribute passwords and guidelines, as needed in partnership with IT
- Ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
Onboarding Coordinator Qualification
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as an onboarding specialist or similar HR role
- At least 2 years of experience and expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability and comfort using employee management systems with confidential and sensitive information
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team spirit!