Why You’ll Love This Job
If your glass is always half full, then you’re a great fit for our Medical Receptionist position at MD Now. We’re looking for friendly, kind, and positive-energy candidates to fill one of the most important positions we have available at MD Now: greeting our patients and ensuring their first impression and encounter with MD Now is a positive and happy one.
We’re currently hiring for our southern Miami-Dade County area clinics, which serve patients in Cutler Bay, Dadeland, Kendall, Homestead, and Pinecrest.
While you’re making sure our patients feel welcome and have a great MD Now experience, we’ll help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to experience professional and personal growth. As a Medical Receptionist with MD Now, you’ll have access to ongoing educational opportunities as well as the latest technology to help streamline your job, not to mention being a part of a fun and knowledgeable team.
Apply for MD Now’s Medical Receptionist job opening today to get on the path to career success!
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients; notify appropriate personnel of patient arrival; obtain consent forms
- Obtain accurate patient information, including insurance, patient demographics, etc. for entry into the EMR (electronic medical record) system
- Scan charts and all forms including demographic and HIPAA acknowledgment
- Schedule appointments; collect/post payments; provide patient receipts as required
- Participate in educational training and orientation to maintain and advance competency
- Help mentor new employees during their training period
Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be computer literate; Microsoft Office and eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now locations within assigned Area
- Experience working in a customer service environment and/or medical office setting a plus
- Multi-line switchboard experience and medical insurance/billing process knowledge a plus
Your Safety is Our Priority
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
Pay: From $15.00 per hour