Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you someone who loves a collaborative work environment, is intrigued by the magic of marketing, can be motivated by a job where no day is the same, and is looking to build a thriving career in Marketing and Advertising? Then the Marketing Manager role at MD Now Urgent Care is for you.
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, is looking for a positive and motivated individual to fill one of the most important roles we have available: ensuring our Marketing initiatives are reaching key demographics and executed successfully across multiple mediums.
The Marketing Manager works closely with the Vice President of Marketing to support a multi-channel marketing plan and patient growth initiatives. This role involves analyzing market, financial and competitive data, developing and tracking marketing budgets, and implementing initiatives to strengthen the company’s market presence and awareness. The position will work directly with marketing coordinators, contractors, and associated cross functional peers and executives by clearly defining objectives, allocating resources, managing budgets, monitoring activities, and providing growth opportunities.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Supports Vice President in the coordination of all field and grand opening marketing activities by successfully coordinating projects and communicating with all internal and external resources.
- Supports development of marketing plans for each new region and specific MD Now clinics to increase patient awareness and patient acquisition.
- Oversees Quality Patient Experience resources to ensure we optimize all patient feedback into operations actions that increase our Net Promoter Score.
- Manages PPC, SEO, Social Media, Direct Display, Direct Mail, CRM, Website, Email blasts & mass media buys/budgets with Agency of Record daily.
- Supports management of marketing budget against annual marketing calendar and campaign initiatives
- Monitors clinic performance/KPI’s (Scorecards) and acts timely to adjust or implement marketing plans, in support of annual goals & budget.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and leverage patient/customer demographics, market dynamics, and patient feedback and develops appropriate plans, tactics, and messaging.
- Oversees all Website content to ensure it is always current and accurate; provide recommendations for optimizations/improvements
- Conducts market research to identify market requirements for current and future growth and services.
- Conducts market research to keep informed of competitor marketing initiatives and products
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Supports development and marketing of new product and service offerings.
- Supports all strategy and development of special projects
- Help to evolve and optimize internal website to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant
Marketing Manager Skill Requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, including the ability to talk and hear both in-person and by telephone; ability to speak clearly and effectively using proper grammar before patients, employees, and business partners – among others – and the ability to read, write, and spell in English legibly and succinctly without grammatical or communication errors.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management skills and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and re-prioritize; be agile.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player.
- Ability to maintain a positive work ethic and a congenial attitude in the face of a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism well in an open, non-defensive manner in this detail-oriented and often challenging position.
- Ability to function independently and with flexibility.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions.
Marketing Manager Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area is required.
- Master of Business Administration or related degree preferred but not required.
Marketing Manager Experience Requirements
- At least three-to-four (3-4) years of marketing experience within the retail, hospitality, healthcare industry or related field is required.
- A minimum of three-to-four (3-4) years of direct experience in digital marketing, traditional marketing, and communications within a retail, hospitality or healthcare setting is required.
- Proficient success working with external marketing agencies and/or clients is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams required.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is preferred, but not required