Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you someone who is responsible, able to self-direct duties & prioritize, highly organized, and enjoy supporting employees? If so, then you are a great fit for MD Now’s Human Resources Coordinator position.
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, is looking for a positive and motivated individual to fill one of the most important roles we have available at MD Now – supporting our valued employees!
This position will be located at our Centralized Support Center in West Palm Beach. Within the role you will utilize HR general practice knowledge.
Apply for MD Now’s Human Resources Coordinator position today to get on the path to career success!
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for performing the core daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including setting up and maintaining employee profiles & files, administering benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Reviews and tracks completion of mandatory training.
- Audits, conducts, or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications as needed.
- Facilitates new hire orientation.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- At least two years of office/administrative experience