Credentialing & Provider Enrollment Specialist Job – West Palm Beach, FL 1892652
Back to All Jobs
As the largest urgent care provider in Florida, MD Now is seeking a bright, talented, and driven professional who shares in our commitment to making a positive difference for the patients, our communities, and our team members as an Occupational Health Coordinator. We use our drive to energize, engage, and inspire each other and our communities every day. MD Now boasts a diverse team who work together to deliver exceptional medical care and embrace continuous improvement.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Director of Compliance, Quality & Risk Management, the Credentialing & Provider Enrollment Specialistappropriately and accurately verifies and processes Credentialing and Provider Enrollment files.
- Perform primary source verification of all credentialing requirements: education, training, experience, certification, and licensing
- Assist with preparation of credentialing packets, participate, and assist in facilitating credentialing committee meetings
- Maintain provider state licenses, DEA certificates, and any other expirable documents
- Communicate appointment, reappointment, clinical privileging decisions and changes to providers and internal/external parties, as required
- Access external databases to obtain required documents necessary to complete credentialing applications
- Populate, maintain, and update credentialing database to ensure accountability for the integrity of the information entered in the system.
- Perform research of state licensing and credentialing requirements in Florida
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of credentialing process, federal and state regulatory requirements and accreditation standards
- Knowledge and understanding of provider enrollment process
- Experience with managing/maintaining provider directory information within a managed care setting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiples projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Be a TEAM player
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with provider enrollment, credentialing, and primary source verification
- Credentialing experience
- Experience with MD Staff credentialing software preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and other Office products (3 years preferred)
Please acknowledge that this is not an appointment.
Online check-ins are a great way to let us know you are on your way. We will do our best to see you at your check in time, but patients with more emergent needs will require immediate treatment.