Why You’ll Love This Job
*$2,000 Sign-On Bonus w/ requisite Urgent Care experience!
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, wants someone with your medical knowledge and expertise to join us as a Clinical Care Specialist for our central and southern Broward County area clinics! Now serving patients in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, North Ft. Lauderdale, Dania Beach, and Hollywood.
This is a unique opportunity to grow with a company that will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to be successful in your career in healthcare. Here, you will experience both personal and professional satisfaction as you work next to respected medical experts, changing lives for the better by delivering quality patient care. Keep your healthcare career on the leading edge with ongoing education and training opportunities and enjoy the challenge that working in various areas of patient care brings.
At MD Now, you can improve lives, one patient at a time. Apply for our Clinical Care Specialist job opening today!
Clinical Care Specialist Responsibilities
- Greet and prepare patients for examination and treatment by obtaining consents and taking vitals
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments & supplies
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis, and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patent follow up calls
Clinical Care Specialist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Associates in Nursing, Bachelor’s in nursing, MA, EMT, Paramedic program and/or Army-based training program
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree, Medical Assistant certification or equivalent required; CPR certification required
- Scope of care knowledge based on state regulatory requirements
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system knowledge helpful
- 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is preferred
- DOT collector certification preferred; BAT certification preferred
Your Safety is Our Priority
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE