Why You’ll Love This Job
MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, is looking for a Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) who is ready to take their healthcare career to the next level at our central Broward County area facilities. Now serving patients in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, North Ft. Lauderdale, Dania Beach, and Hollywood.
As a Certified X-Ray Technologist role with MD Now, you will join a work family that looks out for one another and ensures the success of each team member. You can hone your skills within a positive, fun, and fast-paced environment. Here, you will have the chance to continually learn and grow as you work closely with other specialists to provide quality healthcare to appreciative patients via care management, clinical procedures and x-ray imaging.
Unlike many other larger healthcare systems, MD Now is committed to investing in our team members and offer advancement opportunities within our work family; Many of our current leaders have been promoted within the company! Our Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) positions offer consistent full-time hours, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid-time off.
We are anxious to hear from you! Apply for MD Now’s Certified X-Ray Technologist job opening today.
Basic X-Ray Machine Technicians (BXMO) Responsibilities
- Triage/greet patients; obtain consent forms; take vital signs
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them to see the practitioners
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patent follow up calls
Basic X-Ray Machine Technician (BXMO) Qualifications
- Current Florida Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologic Technologist (RT) license
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- CPR, BAT and DOT Collector certification a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent preferred
- One year of previous medical assistant and/or urgent care experience preferred
- Providing staff with PPE
Your Safety is Our Priority
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE