Associate CFO (ACFO) – Nashville, TN 1933820
Back to All Jobs
Why You’ll Love This Job
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading urgent care provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MD Now family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Chief Financial Officer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Associate CFO (ACFO) provides executive leadership by directing the overall financial operations of a portfolio of clinics within the Urgent Care Service Line. The ACFO works under the direction of the operations executive leading the portfolio of clinics and in alignment with the Urgent Care Service Line CFO. The ACFO plans, organizes, directs, controls, and evaluates the financial resources, systems and assets required to meet the business objectives of the service line.
What you will do:
- Provides overall financial leadership and direction for a portfolio of 60+ urgent care clinics generating $130M+ of revenue on ~900K annual patient encounters across three operating divisions.
- Support the President and management team in achieved strategic and financial goals, proactively identify and implement required systems and processes to support rapid business growth while managing stakeholder engagement, driving planning, procurement and implementation of systems to support the business.
- Oversees all strategic and tactical initiatives relating to budget management, cost analysis and forecasting while institutionalizing a metrics-based culture, transparency and business clarity across all functions of the business.
- Responsible to plan, manage and ultimately integrate accounting, finance, human resources, billing /collections and procurement processes from an independent operating entity to the HCA Healthcare platform while supporting and maintaining operational business continuity.
- Engages and manages shared services departments to support objectives of the business unit including but not limited to: accounting, financial reporting, payor contracting, information technology and revenue cycle management.
- Monitors, interprets and analyzes financial performance, benchmarks “best practices” and supports team to execute established plans and objectives for business unit.
- Prepares and presents monthly operating reviews and reports to key stakeholders.
- Builds strategic alliances internally and outside the organization to create business opportunities and support the execution of business strategies.
- Focuses on identifying and subsequently partnering with operational leadership as guided by operational hiring manager to increase revenues and mitigate operational expenses based on knowledge of market trends and analysis of financial and operational information.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial reports to meet specified deadlines.
- Assist with internal compliance audits as required.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5-years relevant experience
- Experience in urgent care or ambulatory care setting preferred
- CPA preferred
Please acknowledge that this is not an appointment.
Online check-ins are a great way to let us know you are on your way. We will do our best to see you at your check in time, but patients with more emergent needs will require immediate treatment.