Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you passionate about growing and developing teams? Do you have an affinity for bringing out the best in people under your leadership? An Administrative Lead position in our Pinellas Park Clinic located at 7321 Park Blvd. N, Pinellas Park, FL may be just what the doctor ordered.
MD Now is currently seeking high-energy, enthusiastic professionals for our Administrative Lead position to leverage previous knowledge and expertise while leading a team that is committed to providing high quality patient care.
When you join MD Now, South Florida’s largest urgent care provider, you’ll join a team that values the personal and professional growth of all its employees. As Administrative Lead, you will be an integral part of that growth by providing coaching and training to clinical staff using the latest tools and technology. You’ll also be given extensive learning opportunities that will expand your skillset and advance your medical career, not to mention be a part of a fun and knowledgeable team.
If you’re ready to grow your career in a fast-paced but exciting environment, apply to our Administrative Lead job today!
Administrative Lead Responsibilities
- Oversees day-to-day operations of clinical area and clinical staff members to ensure smooth and efficient execution of MD Now processes under supervision and guidance of the Area Manager
- Communicates job expectations and conducts individual and group coaching sessions for new and tenured clinic employees
- Monitors staff and clinic performance and alerts Area Management and/or appropriate departments on any challenges interfering with patient care
- Assists clinic staff in registering and discharging patients, including insurance verification, payment collection, patient demographic accuracy, and scheduling follow-up visits
- Manages clinic budgets to regulate spending, payroll processes, and other clinic expenses
- Creates, maintains, and flexes staff schedules based on clinic needs
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of clinic operations through regular reviews of key performance metrics
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization working effectively as a team member with other members of management and the clinic staff
- Daily reconciliation of payments, counting cash drawer for accuracy and management of denominations needed for daily use, and submission of cash deposits as required
- Maintain organized reception area, review, and approve location employee timecards
- Submit weekly orders via approved vendor for supplies, review Humanity scheduling for any errors, openings, or potential conflicts, and review scheduled visits in EMR for any conflicts or needed updates.
- Submit PNC end of month report, address/review/correct any departmental reports received, and review budgeted total for office expenses.
Administrative Lead Qualifications
- Associates Degree in healthcare administration, business management, or related field preferred
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- At least 1-2 years of medical office/healthcare experience
- Prior management experience required
- At least 2 years of experience and expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability of utilizing and executing administrative systems and processes consistently and proficiently
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and amongst team leaders
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
Your Safety is Our Priority
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics’
- Providing staff with PPE